From Feudal Wiki
Welcome to Feudal help guide.
Before contacting Feudal staff please try to trouble shoot any problems using this guide first.
- Are you running a spigot or bukkit server?
- Is feudal in your plugins folder? Your plugins folder is on your server named "plugins". Feudal.jar should be placed in that folder.
- Have you started or reloaded your server after placing Feudal into your plugins folder?
- In your plugin's folder, is there a folder named "Feudal"
- Are there any console errors with the name Feudal before or within the error?
Bugs, Glitches, or Errors
- If you find any, bugs, glitches, or errors, follow these instructions.
- Do not change the data configs unless you server is off.
- Do not delete/add/change fields (Config example: "field: value")
- If a number is meant to be an integer, do not add a decimal. If the number is a percentage, it can likely use a decimal.
- You can remove decimals for numbers which already have them.
- Do not put letters or other characters where numbers are suppose to go.
- When using letters or words, some characters will cause the entire config value to need to be enclosed like: field: '§cvalue'
- If you want to write the word 'don't' in a config, write it like this: 'Dont'
- Do NOT include any tabs. Use only spaces.
- If you want to remove a list of strings make it look like this: "list: "
- Make sure your config syntax is correct by pasting it here
- If you absolutely can not figure out how to fix your config by even using the configuration section, then you can contact us.
- Follow these instructions
- Contact us