Attributes are specific to each player. They are leveled up as your profession levels up. Each profession levels up attributes best associated with that profession's job. Attributes come in very handy for PVP or PVE.
- Increases Damage, and mining speed.
- Default Damage Multiplier: 0.5 - 1.5
- Haste: 0 - 2
- Increases hit points, and health regeneration rate.
- Default Health: 16 - 40
- Default Regen Multiplier: 0.5 - 1.5
- Increases movement speed.
- Default: 0.80 - 2.0 Speed
- Max: 10.0 Speed
- Min: 0.0 Speed (Can't move)
- Increases hunger regeneration rate. This makes it possible to run for a much longer time without eating.
- Increases potion effect time for positive splash potions (Coming soon)
- Decreases potion effect time for negative splash potions (Coming soon)
- Makes attacks deteriorate slower while in combat (Coming soon)
- Hunger regeneration Default: 0 - 4
- Increased chance of rare drops (75%), survival of a mortal wound (10%) (reverts damage that would have taken you to below 0 HP, to put it back to HALF HP), double xp (100%), higher enchantments (75%), better potion effects (90%), critical hits (50%), tool damage canceled (100%), reduced damage (40%), and catching a fish (90%).
- Each player has a 0% - 40% chance depending on their luck level. The chance is multiplied by the chance of a specific event.
- By default, there is a total attribute cap. This limits how many levels you can have in TOTAL of all attributes. The default limit is 3250 levels. This allows for unique characters and unique game play. As you level up, you can choose you [professions] accordingly to increase the attributes you want before you reach this cap.
- This is disabled by default. By using the command "/f attributes", a player can redo their attribute levels. For example, a player with 1000 levels of speed can take 500 from speed and put 500 into strength.