From Feudal Wiki
Revision as of 00:03, 7 May 2018 by Forseth11
Feudal has placeholders which can be used with the PlaceholderAPI plugin. When using PlaceholderAPI, these are all the placeholders Feudal provides:
- %feudal_kingdom% = Name of a player's kingdom. Nothing if they have no kingdom.
- %feudal_rank% = Rank a player is in their kingdom. Nothing if they have no kingdom. Ranks: G, M, E, L.
- %feudal_profession% = Name of a player's profession. Nothing if they have no profession.
- %feudal_profession_level% = Level of a player's profession. Nothing if they have no profession.
- %feudal_strength% = Player's strength level
- %feudal_toughness% = Player's toughness level
- %feudal_speed% = Player's speed level
- %feudal_stamina% = Player's stamina level
- %feudal_luck% = Player's luck level
- %feudal_strength_xp% = Player's strength xp to next level
- %feudal_toughness_xp% = Player's toughness xp to next level
- %feudal_speed_xp% = Player's speed xp to next level
- %feudal_stamina_xp% = Player's stamina xp to next level
- %feudal_luck_xp% = Player's luck xp to next level
- %feudal_profession_xp% = Player's profession xp to next level
- %feudal_treasury% = Player's kingdom's treasury.
- %feudal_reputation% = Player's reputation.
- %feudal_kingdom_less% = Name of player's kingdom. "Kingdomless" if no kingdom. If you use this, be sure to ban the kingdom name "kingdomless".
- %feudal_kingdom_members% = List of kingdom members along with rank, if a fighter, and if online. Example: "[L] Forseth11 (f), [M] Vidur (f), [G] Theshaft360"
- %feudal_chat% = Player's chat channel (normal, kingdom, or ally) based on language config